Saturday, February 5, 2011

Startin to look up :) This is a long one..proceed with caution!

So I haven't blogged in about a week so I guess I better get on it..It's been a very good week and very eventful for us Osborne's.
Last Saturday Bj and I went on our Anniversary date and it was a lot of fun. Bj's sister Jessica babysat for us and gave us the whole night off which was amazing in itself! We went to The Cheesecake Factory and It was nice to just be able to sit together and talk. And it was even a little Romantic lol. Plus the food was awesome. It's always so weird for us when we don't have Landon with us though. I find myself looking for him in the backseat a lot...It deffinately reminds me of how much I adore being a Mommy. :) Anywho..I'd post pics of us that night but their not uploading unfortunately..maybe later

Last Sunday Bj was ordained into the Melchezediek Priesthood at churc which is just an amazing blessing. He bore his testimony in front of our congregation and it was just a really spiritual day. I reflected a lot on family that day and it really strengthened my testimony on Family. It's pretty much the most important thing in my life and I feel so blessed to be in the tight-knit family I'm a part of. I wouldn't trade any part of it for anything!

The rest of the week went by pretty quickly which was really good. Tuesday was Bj's last day of classes for school and it made us start counting down til Friday which was his last day of Clinicals!!! Which brings me to say...YAYYY!! BJ'S DONE WITH SCOOOL!!!! lol. This was probably the most exciting part of our week because it's what this whole past year has been leading up to. And even better..he's already been asked to come in for an Interview on Monday..so whoever reads this..PRAY FOR HIM! lol..I know I will be

I hear a lot of people saying .."If things couldn't get any WORSE.." well right now I'm sayin "If things couldn't get any better..." because today I was offered a job!
In one of my previous blogs I talked about getting rear-ended in my dad's truck...well the Chiropractor I've been seeing for my whiplash offered me a job in their office. I was like "HECK YEAH JUST TELL ME WHEN TO START!!" but she said when they start gettin more patients she'll let me know...so I'm pretty excited!

I'm not trying to like brag or anything and I hope all of this doesn't sound like I am..but I'm just so happy for how the way things have been going for my family lately. We've been so blessed and I just wanna thank God a million times for all of these amazing things that have been presented to us.
Sunday (well I guess Today now as of 15 minutes ago), it's been a year since Bj got baptized into our religion. Soon we will be getting sealed in the Temple and I know his decision to be baptized was the best decision he could ever make!!!



ANYWAY....Here's a few pictures from the week :)





 Showin off my new flower bow my niece, Skyla gave me!!! Had to beg her for it but she finally gave it up! She made it herself and she's taking orders!! lol


2 comments:

  1. Lani, I'm so happy for you guys! Your an amazing mom and I know that sometimes you have said that you look up to me, but really its me looking up to you. Keep up the good work, I am so proud of yours and B.J.'s accomplishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh, you mentioned me!!! I know u do look like really cute in that bow. I wish i could give u some. Well, maybe i can send some in the mail!Landon is sooo big and soooo cute! I wish i were there to see him grow up. I t makes me so sad to see all the family get together in pics for like bday parties and such and im not there to support them in all that they may do. I love u!

    ReplyDelete